Why Buy When You Can Subscribe?
It's all about the Options & The Flexibility
We understand that subscription may not be for everyone, however there are benefits for car subscription over buying a car.
- When buying a car you commit yourself financially for long periods of time. In that time you have many additional costs such as Interest, Bank Fees, Servicing and Maintenance, Tyres, Insurance, Registration Renewal, Balloons, and one of the biggest costs is depreciation.
- When you subscribe to our service you have one easy payment, fortnightly or monthly.
- Once you finish your 4, 6 or 9-month term, you can either get another brand-new vehicle or you can change the model of car to adapt to your lifestyle at that time.
- With subscription, you don’t have a multiple year commitment to a car due to a loan or packaging set up.
- It can also work out cheaper to subscribe to a vehicle rather than buying.
Our Subscription Model
Our car subscription is similar to that of your phone or pay TV subscription service.
- You have a set term that you get your vehicle for (4, 6 or 9 months) at a set fee per fortnight or month.
At the end of that term you can get a brand-new one or just hand it back, simple!
How it Works.
Select your vehicle and loan period (4, 6 or 9 months) & we’ll send you a quote and an application
If you are happy with the quotation, fill out the application and send it back
We will complete a quick credit check and if successful approve your application
We’ll organise your new car with our dealer partner in your city for your new car to be picked up or delivered*
You pay the Fee, Drive the car, at the end of that term you can get a brand-new one or just hand it back, simple!
* Vehicle delivery is an additional charge set by the local dealer.
BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
PRIVATE SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
We offer a large portion of brands throughout the country which change from state to state. Please enquire with us to find out what vehicles we have in your local area.
While not a finance contract, we do like to ensure all our clients can afford to pay their subscription fees. We will ask for several forms of identification and bank statements to ensure approval. This is not only in our interest but yours as well.
In most cases yes. Lending criteria to be passed for approval has certainly got harder, and we understand there are many people that need a new car, can afford one however might not fulfil some criteria check points that lenders require and therefore declines. Enquire with us, and we can take you through some flexible innovative driving options.
All payments are taken directly from your bank account while a credit card can be used as a secondary back up payment option.
If you are a private consumer, payments are made every 14 days. For all Business clients payments can be either fortnightly or monthly.
No. You pay the equal amount of two payments on your first payment. At the end of the term we don’t charge you the final instalment so your balance is even on changeover or hand-back.
When the vehicle is returned it will need to pass the Fair wear and Tear policy for its age and kilometres. Anything outside of those guides you will need to pay for. The vehicle must also be cleaned before return or any excessive cleaning will be charged to the subscriber. If your vehicle has done over the kilometre allowance you will be charged 14.5 cents per kilometre over.
No! The advantage of car subscription is that all normal running costs are included in one simple payment.
No. All customers on handover check a box to confirm they have attached their vehicle to their toll account. If we receive a toll notice then we will charge the client $25 per notice for administration charges.
There are two ways you can get your new vehicles.
- From either one of our dealer partners
- Or we can deliver the vehicle to you for a fee.
All our cars are covered by full comprehensive insurance.
We do not provide cover for people under 21 years of age, Learner or Provisional drivers, Peer to Peer vehicles, ride-share/Uber use, courier use or cash rental use.
Options can be as low as $1000, please contact us to take you through several flexible options we have.
100% of our cars come with 24/7 Roadside assistance. Just call the number on your windscreen if required.
Yes, the driver must pass the eligibility criteria. We allow up to two additional drivers per subscription for $8.00 per week per driver.
Yes, all of our vehicles are brand new.
We have options of delivering and picking up your old vehicles if you choose.
For all our clients who are consumers the minimum term is 90 days. You must give us 30 days notice of your intent to hand the car back. With our commercial clients your minimum term is the term on the contract.
Depending on your term you are given a certain amount of kilometres before you are charged 14.5cents per kilometre over that allowance.
- 4 Months is 1,750 kms per month
- 6 & 9 Months is 1,666 kms per month
Yes there are options on some vehicles this may be possible. When applying please comment on how many kilometres you think you will require.
You will be required to fill in our Application form. We will share the form on enquiry.
- Along with your application and driver declaration you will need to
- supply a copy of your licence and
- a bank statement for the last 60 days.
We will assist you in using your vehicle as a Tool of trade with several options of branding allowed to go on the vehicle.