Sustainability & Social Commitment
Sustainable development is synonymous with the underlying philosophy that drives us – it is part of who we are and how we operate.
We recognise that continued success is dependent upon the sustainable development of our businesses and the communities and environments upon which we depend.
As part of our overall commitment to good corporate governance, we believe it is our duty to act in a socially responsible manner through a range of initiatives that aim to benefit the communities we serve and help to preserve our natural environment.
National Salary Packaging sees long-term thinking and innovation as core attributes that underpin success. As such, ‘sustainable development’ is synonymous with the underlying philosophy that has driven us – it is part of who we are and how we operate.
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace
- Minimising our impact on the environment through the generation of waste and consumption of resources
- Being a fair and equitable employer that enables our people to reach their full potential, and being an employer of choice
- Making a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate, and upon which we depend
- Working with our suppliers, contractors, customers and consumers in ways that reflect our commitment to sustainable development.
Lord Of The Trees
We have proudly partnered with an amazing company called LORD OF THE TREES to do our part in saving our forests and rewilding our planet.
They are developing fully autonomous pre-programmed drones that can work day and night to replant deforested areas around the world.
It is a known fact that car pollution is one of the major causes of global warming and deforestation is taking away our animals habitats.
If you are looking at Salary Packaging a vehicle with us or looking to Associate Lease your current vehicle,
We invite you to cosider joining us in offsetting your CO2 Emissions.