What is Salary Packaging?
Salary packaging/sacrifice is an arrangement whereby your employer pays for certain expenses on your behalf out of your pre-tax salary.
This ATO approved, and Government driven incentive reduces your taxable income and increases your disposable income every pay.
Please note: Any employee can salary sacrifice provided their employer is willing to offer the benefits.
When an employee gets paid, there can be numerous deductions that get taken out of their pay before tax is calculated.
These deductions usually include things like voluntary payments to super, or salary sacrifice items.
Once these amounts have been deducted from your gross pay, the government then calculates the tax payable. The smaller the amount you have earned, the smaller the amount you are taxed.
Using pre-tax dollars to pay for certain items reduces the tax you pay, resulting in you taking home more pay!
What salary packaging with NSP do for you...
- More pay on payday – without getting a bonus or a pay rise.
- Access to products & services that provide significant financial benefits.
- We personally tailor a salary package solution for you to achieve higher net remuneration.
- We are not a call centre – You get to talk with a dedicated client relationship manager.
- Access to Fleet Vehicle Pricing – If you are getting a novated lease, we make sure you get the best deal & finance possible
- Web-based application forms for convenience.
- Friendly staff that have your best interests at heart.
Benefits we manage
IMPORTANT: Depending on your companies FBT status and Industry Sector will determine what benefits you can choose to help increase your pay. Your employer will need to engage our services before you can start salary packaging with us.