Salary Packaging Benefits
Hi, Welcome To National Salary Packaging
National Salary Packaging has been engaged to introduce you to more benefits and manage all of these benefits for you, so please scroll down to see what benefits are now available for you.
We aim to help you maximise every benefit to build your unique salary packaging portfolio and improve your financial wellness while working for Vincent Court.
Vincent Court is classified as a not-for-profit organisation, which means as an employee, you have access to ATO and government-approved benefits that allow you to pay less tax and take home more pay.
- In addition to the $15,900 Everyday Living and $2,650 Meal, Entertainment, and Holiday benefits, you now have access to more benefits that allow you to pay less tax and save money.
How do I get started?
- Watch the video above.
- Click the “Apply for my tax-free benefits” button above to start salary packaging.
- You will receive an email from us with your salary packaging account and login details.
- Scroll down to download brochures for more information about each benefit.
- Don’t forget to make the most of the additional benefits that will help you save tax, time and money.
- Schedule a discovery session with us if you have any questions or need clarification.
Please note: If you have a HECS/HELP debt, please let us know in your discovery session so that we can calculate the correct annual amount that you need to pay and inform payroll of the adjustment.
Download important forms for managing your salary packaging portfolio.
Give yourself a 15% tax free pay rise!
100% pre-tax deductions on all running costs for plug-in and Hybrid Ev’s.
One stop Vehicle benefits that will save you thousands of dollars
Work Related Expenses
We all know you can claim work-related expenses at tax time, but did you know that you may be able to instantly claim those expenses as an additional benefit on top of your salary packaging cap?