Sell your car with a single app
The fast, free and easy way to sell your car
Get the best Price on a car within 24 hours
Free & Easy to use
Fast, Trustworthy and Accurate valuations from our Experienced Valuers
Complete an inspection yourself Anywhere, Anytime
No experience necessary
With the help of NSP, I received $3,000 more on my trade-in from DIYinspect
The team at NSP & AutoTender not only helped me get more money for my old car BUT they saved me $12,000 on my new car!
In total, they saved me $15,000 and I couldn't be more grateful!
How it Works
Submit your car for inspection using our login details
Follow the prompts - Upload photos and enter your car details on DIYinspect
Login Details: email@example.com
Receive valuation and offer
We’ll review your car and give you a guaranteed buy price
We’ll collect your car
Car collection is free within 30km of the nearest Pickles branch
You’ll receive your payment
Get paid within 48 hours of your car being collected
To qualify, your car must be less than 8 years old and have fewer than 160,000 kms. If your car is more than 8 years old contact us for help on selling your car.
♦ Easy to Follow on boarding process
♦ Registration and VIN lookup feature allows customers to find their vehicle in seconds
♦ Cutting edge camera overlay function makes taking the required photos seamless and easy
♦ Save progress at any time
Fill in your Contact Details
Download the App
Type in these Login Details
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
DIYInspect is the name of a mobile application service created and owned by Pickles Auctions Pty Limited. There Terms and Conditions are specific to the mobile application service DIYInpsect however by association is governed by the Terms & Conditions of Pickles Auctions Pty Limited which can be found here pickles.com.au/about/Terms-And-Conditions
1. You covenant not to disclose, divulge, publish, transmit, communicate to or otherwise place at the disposal of any person or organisation, any confidential information in any form, by any means and will keep any confidential information in the strictest confidence.
2. Your Username and Password must be kept strictly confidential. They should not be disclosed to any other person or organisation. Any loss or damage sustained to Pickles Auctions and/or to you due to the misuse or negligent use of your password will be borne by you.
3. Under no circumstances should you provide your password to any other person or organisation. If you discover someone else is using or is about to use your password, it is your responsibility to reset the password using the forgot password option on the login page of the mobile application or make a request to us in writing to cancel the user account to avoid any loss or damage.
4. You must immediately notify us in writing if any person has disclosed or is suspected of disclosing or intending to disclose any confidential information to any other person.
5. The user warrants that it is responsible for the correctness of information it inputs into DIYinspect. The user acknowledges it is responsible and liable for the information it inputs into DIYinspect and no responsibility is taken by Pickles Auctions for the user’s negligence in the information it inputs into DIYinspect.
6. The user shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Pickles Auctions against liability for all loss and or damage caused by the user and the amount of all claims, damages, costs and expenses which may be paid, suffered or incurred by Pickles Auctions in respect of any such loss and or damage and shall be made good at the user’s expense.
7. The user warrants that its mobile device is adequate and can facilitate the use of DIYinspect. No responsibility is taken by Pickles Auctions for any loss and or damage caused to the user’s mobile device due to the use by the user of DIYinspect.
8. That any information completed by the user can be used for direct marketing and that Pickles Auctions retains this information in its database.
9. The entry by electronic means of the Username and/or other identifiable information of the user in DIYinspect shall be binding on the user. DIYinspect together with these Terms and Conditions of use of the application shall constitute the whole of the relationship between Pickles Auctions and the user.