Improve your Employees financial outcome with Salary Packaging
“Proactive benefits can contribute to higher staff retention, better productivity & higher level of output”
what is salary Packaging / Sacrificing?
Same Pay - More Money
Salary Packaging is a great employee benefit that is available to all businesses and is fully approved by the Australian Taxation Office.
It allows employees to pay for certain items before tax, which means employees get more from their salaries by paying less tax – increasing their disposable income.
When done ethically, salary packaging is one of the most financially beneficial perks you can offer your employees!
communication is key
making a start
The first step is to select a list of benefits for your employees to to package. We recommend the following list to start with.
The following items are exempt from fringe benefits tax (FBT) when they’re used primarily for business purposes.
- Novated Leases for cars
- Associate Lease for cars
- Laptop & Portable devices
- Superannuation (additional to the 9.5% compulsory employer contribution)
- Airport lounge memberships
- Remote Area benefits
- LAFH (Living Away From Home) benefits
- Relocation benefits
- NFP (Non For Profit) concessional benefits (living & entertainment)
- NFP (Non For Profit) Private expenses (GST-exclusive up to $15,900 per annum)