Would you like to…
- Maximise ROI on your vehicles?
- Find out how to reduce your risk?
- Compare the options: do I choose novated or company vehicles?
- Ensure your FBT liability is minimised?
If you have answered yes to at least one of those questions, we can certainly help you.
Our approach to fleet management
NSP’s fleet management specialists are a one stop service focused on delivering fleet solutions that meet your business objectives. As part of this process, NSP can work with you to:
- Review your current fleet management arrangements
- Investigate options for fleet procurement, financing and management
- Prepare a request-for-proposal questionnaire and meet with identified providers
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations and strategies
- Evaluate the quality of systems and processes
- Develop and implement a company-wide motor vehicle policy
- Include scope for salary packaging of private-use vehicles for eligible employees
- Provide ongoing fleet management advice
- ATO Compliance
- ‘Wake-up call’ to bosses: utes no tax-free perk for staff on weekends
Why choose NSP fleet management?
NSP has a reputation for achieving excellent results in fleet solutions. By trusting us with your fleet management, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you are:
- Removing / minimising your Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) liability
- Structuring rentals to free-up business cash flow
- Containing and lowering whole-of-life costs
- Tailoring lease terms to your budget, policy and purposes
- Removing your residual value risk
- Implementing best practice business fleet policies
- Eliminating your risk and maintenance expenditure
- Improving proper off-balance sheet accounting and reporting
- Enabling tax advantages for salary packaging
- Removing fleet administration burden, allowing you to focus on your business