Independent fleet reviews
Our approach to fleet Management
How do I maximise my ROI and reduce my risk?
What is the best solution for my company?
What are the revised FBT guidelines & how do they affect my business?
NSP’s fleet management specialists are a one stop focused on delivering fleet solutions that meet your business objectives. As part of this process, NSP can work with you to:
- Review your current fleet management arrangements
- Investigate options for fleet procurement, financing and management
- Prepare a request-for-proposal questionnaire and meet with identified providers
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations and strategies
- Evaluate the quality of systems and processes
- Develop and implement a company-wide motor vehicle policy
- Include scope for salary packaging of private-use vehicles for eligible employees
- Provide ongoing fleet management advice.
- ATO Compliance
- ‘Wake-up call’ to bosses: utes no tax-free perk for staff on weekends
benefits of NSP's fleet Management
NSP has a reputation for achieving excellent results in fleet solutions. By trusting us with your fleet management, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you are:
- Removing your Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) liability
- Structuring rentals to free-up business cash flow
- Containing and lowering whole-of-life costs
- Tailoring lease terms to your budget, policy and purposes
- Removing your residual value risk
- Implementing best practice business fleet policies
- Eliminating your risk and maintenance expenditure
- Improving proper off-balance sheet accounting and reporting
- Enabling tax advantages for salary packaging
- Removing fleet administration burden, allowing you to focus on your business.