Welcome to National Salary Packaging
Australian Veterinary Association
AVA is classified as an FBT rebatable employer, which means you have access to government and ATO approved benefits that may reduce your taxable income so that you can take home more money.
National Salary Packaging has been engaged to introduce and manage these benefits, so please scroll down to see what benefits are available to you.
Our goal is to help you maximise every benefit so that you can build your unique salary packaging portfolio and improve your financial wellness while you are working for AVA.
Please note: If you have a HECS/HELP debt, please let us know in your discovery session so that we can calculate the correct annual amount that you need to pay and inform payroll of the adjustment.
Summary of benefits available to you.
- Access to $18,550.00 rebatable benefits (only beneficial if you earn over $87,000 pa, see below)
- Novated Leases – New car salary packaging benefit – average tax saving of $5,000 pa
- Associate Leases – Car at home salary packaging benefit – average tax saving of $3,500 pa
- Portable electronic devices – average tax saving is $800 pa.
- Salary Packaging Fees
To make the most of this initiave, schedule your confidential FREE DISCOVERY SESSION to see how you can personally benefit.Squ
You will have access to the following benefits to help you take home more pay, save tax and save money.
If you earn over $87,000, get started with your $18,550 rebatable benefits
AVA has an FBT rebateable status which means some employees can salary package up to $15,900 p.a. without paying any PAYG tax, however, there will be a percentage of FBT payable. This usually reduces your tax bill if you earn over $87,000 each year, as the rebated FBT amount is lower than the applicable PAYG tax rate.
To find out how much additional income you can take home, we recommend scheduling your confidential FREE DISCOVERY SESSION to see how you can personally benefit.
Please note: Regardless of when you started with AVA, we will pro-rata your payments to maximise your benefits.
You can spend this tax-free money on your everyday living expenses, like your:
- Personal credit card
- School fees
- Personal loans
If you don’t have any of these expenses, you can apply for a Beyond Bank everyday living visa card to utilise this benefit.
Download the brochures below to find out more.
Click the above pictures to download your brochures
Vehicle benefits that will save you thousands of dollars
As you know, vehicles can be a big expense, and if not purchased, financed or insured correctly, can end up costing you a lot of money unnecessarily!
We are your go-to, Vehicle & Finance specialists with over 30 years of helping people save time, money and effort, ensuring the best-fit vehicle solution for your situation, so you drive can your vehicle for less.
Explore all your vehicle and finance scenarios & options to see what is the best solution for you to drive your car for less!
- Best fit vehicle & finance solutions
- Access to vehicle finance options
- Free vehicle advice (saving thousands of $) providing expert, impartial advice
- Massive buying power
- Free access to AutoTender platform to get you the best price
- Check availability /delays/colours and place the order
- Independently value your trade-in
- Assist with accessories
A novated lease is considered the last decent ATO-approved tax break and is a way to finance a new or used car using your pre-tax salary under a salary sacrifice arrangement.
This can effectively reduce your taxable income and allow you to bundle vehicle expenses into one simple payment.
- Average tax saving of $5,000 pa
We are novated lease specialists and can help you with:
- Operating cost and statutory method of novated leases
- Fuel card management
- Fuel cards: 4 cents per litre discount – BP, Caltex/Ampol
This is a great perk with instant financial benefits.
An associate lease is where your associate (partner, spouse, child 18+, family trust and similar) owns a motor vehicle out-right, or even under finance, and enters into an arrangement to rent that vehicle to your employer (who pays your associate the rental costs including running cost: petrol, maintenance, tyres and so forth) who then makes the vehicle available to you as part of your employment.
- An average tax saving of $3,500 pa
- No finance required
- Reduce your tax
- Opportunity to increase your family income if your partner is not working or earns under the $18,200 taxed threshold.