Take home more pay
working for All About Living
Welcome to National Salary Packaging
Since All About Living is a not for profit organisation, you have access to ATO approved benefits that allow you to pay less tax and take home more pay.
National Salary Packaging has been engaged to introduce and manage these benefits, so please scroll down to see what benefits are available to you.
Our goal is to help you maximise every benefit so that you can build your unique salary packaging portfolio and improve your financial wellness while you are working for All About Living.
Please note: If you have a HECS/HELP debt, please let us know in your discovery session so that we can calculate the correct annual amount that you need to pay and inform payroll of the adjustment.
Summary of benefits available to you.
- Access to $18,550.00 tax-free benefits
- Novated Leases – Average tax saving of $5,000 pa
- Associate Leases – Average tax saving of $3,500 pa
- Vehicle benefits including car discounts and finance solutions – average vehicle discount of $3,500
- Portable Electronic Device benefits – laptop or phone – average saving $900 pa.
We highly recommend that you schedule your confidential FREE DISCOVERY SESSION to find out how much additional income you will be taking home with these benefits.
Get started with your $18,550 tax-free benefits
You can spend this tax-free money on your everyday living expenses, like your:
- Personal credit card
- School fees
- Personal loans
If you don’t have any of these expenses, you can apply for a Beyond Bank everyday living visa card to utilise this benefit.
Download the brochures below to find out more.
Click the above pictures to download your brochures
Schedule your discovery session
Because everyone’s situations, wages and HECS/HELP debts are different, we personally tailor a salary package solution designed for you to maximise the benefits available, so you can take home more pay. All sessions are private & confidential.
Apply for your $18,550 tax-free salary packaging benefits here
Click on the link below to apply for your salary packaging benefits. We will then be in touch after we have set you up in the system and provide you with your login details for you to access your salary packaging account.
Salary packaging fees and charges
Employee fees are ex GST and are deducted from your pre-tax salary at the payroll level, thereby increasing the tax deductibility of your package.
For example. A wage of $70,000 with an admin fee of $11.00 ex GST will only cost you approx. $8.10 out of pocket per fortnight.
Vehicle benefits that will save you thousands of dollars
As you know, vehicles can be a big expense, and if not purchased, financed or insured correctly, can end up costing you a lot of money unnecessarily!
We are your go-to, Vehicle & Finance specialists with over 30 years of helping people save time, money and effort, ensuring the best-fit vehicle solution for your situation, so you drive can your vehicle for less.
Explore all your vehicle and finance scenarios & options to see what is the best solution for you to drive your car for less!
- Best fit vehicle & finance solutions
- Access to vehicle finance options
- Free vehicle advice (saving thousands of $) providing expert, impartial advice
- Massive buying power
- Free access to AutoTender platform to get you the best price
- Check availability /delays/colours and place the order
- Independently value your trade-in
- Assist with accessories
A novated lease is considered the last decent ATO-approved tax break and is a way to finance a new or used car using your pre-tax salary under a salary sacrifice arrangement.
This can effectively reduce your taxable income and allow you to bundle vehicle expenses into one simple payment.
- Average tax saving of $5,000 pa
We are novated lease specialists and can help you with:
- Operating cost and statutory method of novated leases
- Fuel card management
- Fuel cards: 4 cents per litre discount – BP, Caltex/Ampol
This is a great perk with instant financial benefits.
An associate lease is where your associate (partner, spouse, child 18+, family trust and similar) owns a motor vehicle out-right, or even under finance, and enters into an arrangement to rent that vehicle to your employer (who pays your associate the rental costs including running cost: petrol, maintenance, tyres and so forth) who then makes the vehicle available to you as part of your employment.
- An average tax saving of $3,500 pa
- No finance required
- Reduce your tax
- Opportunity to increase your family income if your partner is not working or earns under the $18,200 taxed threshold.